Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Wedding Anniversary, Sis


Whenever I’m happy, excited or sad, I get into this reflective mood and then BOOM! I put pen to paperoh sorry, I put fingers to Keyboard, lately...lol. A while ago I got in one of those moods on my BFF, Adebimpe’s birthday and I wrote this piece about her and I’ve written a bit more of such that haven’t seen the light of a web page yet  -I’d get to that sometime soon, maybe-  but now I’d try not to get mushy mushyhahahah..like I can pull that off when I write about ‘Psychotic Ruka’.

Adebimpe Omoba

Today, November 20, 2012, is Bimpe’s 2nd Wedding anniversary and I’m happy. I’m happy because I know she’s in safe hands. I’m happy because I know she’s loved immensely by a ‘special man’ that was configured just for her. Many were times back then that I was worried sick for her partner – that we hadn't even methehehe-  because of her strong-headedness and opinioned nature in her spinster years and we would get in endless arguments and disagreements over God-knows-what-nowlol. But “Man proposes, God disposes” A gentleman found her as a broken road led him to her and together they brought forth my adorable cutie, Temiloluwa Uthman that makes my heart jump in ecstasyalways.  

Adebimpe & her gentleman husband
Temiloluwa Uthman...cutest mii

Happy Anniversary, darling; the best is yet to come as you already know. Brace yourself because God is going to embarrass you with Blessing so much you will ask HIM ‘But why, Lord?’.

2 comments:

  1. aawwwww MAHOGANY!!!!
    THIS IS SO SO INSPIRING!
    U NEED TO WRITE ABOUT ME & MINE TOO *WINKS*
    LOVE U GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Mariah.. For being the first to comment on this blog, you have won this token: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258214307586107&set=a.258213934252811.59593.246859785388226&type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-snc7%2F396551_258214307586107_482305994_n.jpg&size=400%2C300 Send me your email for details of how to redeem your price.

    ReplyDelete